Welcome to Gold Coast Ute Tool Boxes
Thank you for checking out our range of Aluminum tool boxes.
We would like to share a few of our tool box specifications to support you in your decision.
Built to Last At the Right Price
Our Tool Boxes are made from Marine Grade 5052 series Aluminium
Most Manufacturers use 1060 series Aluminium
Whats this mean for you?
Tensile strength of 1060 aluminium alloy is 110-130, while that of 5052 series is 210-230, that is to say, the hardness of 5052 Aluminium is 100% higher than that of 1060 alloy .
Giving you a Better, Stronger Tool Box that will Last Longer
Tool Box Specifications:
- > 2.5mm - 3.5mm Heavy Duty 5052 series Aluminium Checker/Flat Plate
- Flush fitted door.
- Adjustable height heavy duty shelf.
- Quality fully welded seams.
- Heavy duty stainless steel Tbar locks.
- Full length concealed stainless steel piano hinge.
- 2 heavy duty long life gas struts supporting the opened door.
- Fully rubber weather seals
If you have any questions please contact us 07-5593-5358 Or Visit at...
15/7 Newcastle Street Burleigh Heads Qld 4220
Monday - Thursday 7:00-5:00
Friday - 7:00-4:30